Tuesday, May 11, 2004

A visit with friends

A couple of friends came down for the weekend.  An online friend that I have known for six years, Char and a girl that I went to high school with, Lisa.

On Friday we went to Los Gatos and had some killer nachos at Pedro's.  After that we walked around and we came to a pet store.  They had a statue of a dog outside and when Brodie saw it she tried to sniff it's butt I and then turned around so the statue could sniff her butt.

Saturday we went to San Francisco for the day.  The weather was just perfect and we had some great seafood.  I met one of my cribbage buddies that lives there, Brad.  He is very sweet but I think he cheats at online cribbage lol, just kidding.  We had lunch and then walked around for a while.  I guess Brodie had never seen a horse before because when one came by she freaked.  She started lunging at it and barking and growling.  After about three or four came by she settled down.

No comments: