Saturday, September 20, 2008

Just a really bad day...

I guess that every day can't be a really good day, today I'm having a really bad day and I think that everything is just closing in.  I tried to go for a walk a couple of times today but my heart just wasn't in it and all I wanted to do was get back home and sit in my room and lose myself in movies or playing games online at Pogo.

My morning caregiver starts school on Monday and is going to have to start leaving early.  Her four hours a day has already turned into six or seven and starting Monday she definitely have to leave after four hours, I don't know what's going to happen after that.  The girl that works in the afternoon seems to always have something going on and I think in the last two weeks she has only work about six hours.  My computer program, Multimedia Max, is not working.  I am not able to adjust the thermostat and I can only turn the light on/off sometimes.  Before I was always able to program new buttons and I cannot do that either.  I know it's just a bad day and everything always seems to work out and I know that this will also but right now it seems really defeating.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry :(

I know we all have days like this, but they are never fun to deal with; I'm hoping at least something looks better/brighter tomorrow to help you have a better one tomorrow

hugs to you; wishing I lived closer to help you in some small way

betty

Anonymous said...

Things will work out ok dear, you're just having one of those up and down days that we all seem to go through....feel free to use my personal motto "No One Or Nothing Will Get Me Down".  Hang in there.  Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are having such a bad day, & I know the caregiving situation has to add to that. Maybe it will be possible to replace your morning caregiver with someone who can stay longer, or get addtl help after she leaves?  I really do feel that if the afternoon person is always busy, she should be replaced since that just is not fair to you.  

I hope you start feeling a bit better & the tide turns positive. ~Mary