Saturday, July 24, 2004

A Great day

Well, I finally got to go to the garlic Festival in Gilroy and it was everything I ever imagined.  I was so excited when we got to the parking lot that I thought I was going to have an anxiety attack but once we got into the gates I was fine.  We walked through the whole thing and I eat everything I could think of... garlic bread, garlic mushrooms, calamari, shrimp skampi, garlic stir fried chicken, garlic lemon chicken sandwich.  The only thing I didn't try was the garlic ice cream.  I also got four wine glasses with the garlic Festival logo, two tin beer mugs with the Festival logo on one side and the name of a beer on the other side, I think Coors.  I also found a poster with the logo that will look great in my kitchen.  The one for this year just happen to have ivy on it and that is what I have in my kitchen.

Before we left, as I was loading into the van was sliding door on the passenger side broke, it is always something.  Luckily Keith, the guy across the street, was outside and came over and closed the door for us, the cable was broken.

No comments: