Sunday, August 1, 2004

Eric Clapton

My brother Dave got here with Aubrey and John Patrick on Friday afternoon, it is always really great to see them.  We went out to dinner with mom and gramps before Dave and I went to the Eric Clapton concert.  The concert was awesome.  The band that played before him was called Robert Randolph and the family band, they were really good.

Saturday we tried once again to fix my new bed so Multimedia Max can control it.  Rosie came over and we called Dan but it still is not working, they think now there is a short in the circuit board.  I have had the bed for several months and my brother and Rosie have been here a couple of times to try to fix it.  Dave made red beans and rice with sausage, corn and garlic bread for dinner, it was really good.

Tomorrow my brother Stanley and his three kids for coming to visit.

 

Two more days to Don Henley...

No comments: