Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Brad Pasely\County Fair

Brad Paisley was awesome.  I went with a friend and we had a really good time.  I was afraid it would be a little difficult because it was as a buffet dinner before the concert but everybody was very helpful and made us feel extremely comfortable.  This was my first event without Brodie.  I was afraid that it would be too hot and too crowded for her so I left her home.

Last Friday Lisa came down and spent the weekend with me.  I had mentioned to Char that I wanted to go to the county fair but had nobody to take me and she told Lisa and she said she would be glad to go with me.  We went on Friday and Saturday and were going to go back on Sunday but it was too hot and we were too tired.  We did eat just about everything in sight, it is one thing that we have in common, we love to eat.

This weekend is going to be fun.  My brother and his wife are going away for their anniversary so I'm going to watch the kids, I'm looking forward to it.  I hope that it's a little bit cooler so I can take them to great America and Bon Fonte Gardens.

No comments: