Sunday, October 22, 2006

Tom & Kelly

Tom and Kelly got here on Monday evening, it was really great to see Tom again and it's always great to see Kelly. They have been pretty busy catching up with old friends while they are here so they didn't really get much of a vacation but they look happy. Tonight they went to a wedding in Saratoga and tomorrow they're going to a brunch. I think that Tom is going to go home on Monday or Tuesday but I hope he decides to stay longer. Kelly is going to stay for a while. I'm not sure if she has any more catering jobs lined up but hopefully we will make it over to Santa Cruz to check out my new place and of course have sushi at Mobos.

I'm finally getting my house cleaned up and everything back in order from the party and the family visiting. It always seems to go by way too fast and I can't wait until the next time. We were going to have a Halloween party but that car postponed because Anna Maria is going to go into the hospital and have all or part of her thyroid remove, I hope everything turns out good.

No comments: