Thursday, October 5, 2006

Cast

That is the shortest length of time I had never had a cast on my arm. They put it on last Friday and took it off yesterday. I still have two pins in the end of my finger and they are not going to be fun when it is time to pull them out.  I also still have stitches in my army but at least I got rid of that cast. They never did tell me when I get the pins out but they told me the next hand clinic was in November.

I got the keys for my new house today and I still can't believe it. I can't wait to go see it now that I know it is mine.

Kelly will be here tomorrow evening and it sounds like she's going to stay here for a couple of weeks. Her brother Kevin is having a huge party for Halloween and she is going to help them with it, it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun and I wish he lived closer.

No comments: