Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Juicer

Yesterday was another great day. Vassona Park is so beautiful and the dogs enjoy it so much. Today we picked up Tue Tue and went for a long walk.

Today was my weekly trip to Costco. Since I got my juicer I have been drinking a lot of juice and I love it. I feel really good, I haven't had a pressure sore for a long time and he gives me a lot of energy. Since I started taking Zoloft I have been really tired at night but seemed to have a lot of energy during the day which is perfect for me because I've always had a problem sleeping at night. My mom and I were supposed to go out to dinner but she said she could not leave Bill because he was slurring his words. He goes to dialysis three times a week, has diabetes and is almost totally blind. It sounds like they're going to be sending Chris home tomorrow or Friday.

I think tomorrow I will take Brodie over to Vassona Park again and go for a walk. It is such a great place to be and there is a trail throughout the park. It's good for her because she has to walk by other animals and behave, I'm hoping that she will get used to it so I can take her more places without fearing she will attack another animal.

No comments: