Thursday, February 1, 2007

Cribbage

I found a really nice park closer than Vassona. Vassona is nice and very beautiful but it's kind of faraway, in Los Gatos. Hellier Park is about five minutes away from here and there is a trail all the way around the lake. Brodie has already met a friend there to play with.

Last Sunday Uncle Dick, Aunt Kathy, Ellen and Rex and Sandy came by to play cards and hang out. My aunt was telling me that they play cards just about every night and their neighbors would like to learn how to play too, I can not wait to move there and get to know everybody. Our houses are in a little cul-de-sac and my aunt says that everybody is very nice.

I put my house on Craig's list and took a flyer to Valley medical Center and to Stanford so hopefully I will find somebody who wants to buy it, I have a little over a year so I'm not worried yet.

No comments: