Saturday, February 10, 2007

Juicer

I swear since I got this juicer I have been in much better health. I have not had very many pressure sores and the couple that I have had healed very quickly, I have so much more energy and I feel great. I go to Costco every Thursday or Friday and get a bunch of fruit and vegetables and mix them together in the juicer, usually about two glasses a day.

Stanley and Corinne left this morning. We got a lot done yesterday. My ramp has been slippery since the rain so Stanley put some grip tape and that seems to work a lot better. We also went to the park next to the vet after we picked up Brodie from her bath. This was a really beautiful park and I have never been there before but I will definitely go there more often, it's nice to have so many choices to exercise Brodie.

No comments: