Wednesday, February 7, 2007

My first potential buyer

I got my first serious person on Craig's list coming to look at my place tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous because I don't really know what to expect but I was completely honest in the ad. I have a couple of other people that asked for pictures but this is going to be the first time showing it... I hope it will also be my last but I really don't think so. I am really torn about selling this place because I really love it but I want my place in Santa Cruz to have everything I will ever need because it's going to be my last place. My aunt said that everybody in the cul-de-sac is very friendly and they get together often to have barbecues and play cards, I'm really excited about getting to know everybody.

Chris is doing a lot better and I'm so glad to hear that. My mom and I are going to go and visit Chris tomorrow and take Bill out to dinner.

I finally found a travel agent to help us out with our trip in April to Georgia. Last time I went I had such a good time and I would like to try it more often. Last time we only stayed for a couple of days this time we're staying for four days, I know will still go by very fast.

No comments: