Monday, February 19, 2007

stranded

I took my van in to get serviced last Thursday and finally got it back this morning, now I need to take it to get the lift fixed. I can't wait until I can get a new van because this one is starting to cost more and more each time it breaks down or needs service. It's amazing how much you miss something like that when it's not around, Brodie and I are both going crazy from cabin fever but there really isn't any use getting up when I can't go anywhere. I hope I get it back by Wednesday so I can go to Santa Cruz and see the progress on my new home.

I'm supposed to go and see Tony on Tuesday and also get my depo shot so I hope that South Bay Mobility is going to be open today even though it is a holiday, if not I will have to reschedule my appointments.

Brodie's doing a lot better with the treadmill. Since I'm not able to take her out to get exercise the treadmill has really come in handy. At first it was hard to get her to stay on it but she can be persuaded very easily with chicken jerky so we just have to keep at it and pretty soon she will get on it by herself supposedly. She does get up on every once in a while so I always tell her what a good girl she is.

The last time my brother was here he said that he was going to the bathroom and Brodie walked in and looked at him as if to say HEY HEY HEY... I drink out of that, it was hilarious.

No comments: