Thursday, February 8, 2007

Building a ramp in my new place

The people that came to look at my house yesterday ABSOLUTELY loved it. I talked to them for a while and they seem to be very nice people. I thought it was going to be a little harder but hopefully it's going to be as easy as it seems.

Charlie called and he said that they finished the ramp for my new house, he built the ramp first so that I could check on the progress of the knocking down and building up, he is always so thoughtful and of course I am very excited.

I took Brodie and Tue Tue to the park again today but our walk was cut a little short because it started raining. It's bad enough that we have to dodge all of the goose droppings on the path we don't need to deal with the rain, I would hate to slide around too much.

Stanley and Corinne are going to come down and spend the night and help me do a little running around tomorrow. Since they bought a new house and are trying to sell their old one they have been so busy I don't think I have seen them since Christmas, usually we see them every couple of weeks or so. I'm so excited for them and they cannot wait to move into their new house.

No comments: