Thursday, February 22, 2007

Rain rain don't go away

I was woken up this morning by the rain pounding on the skylight in my room. So I turned the heater up, turned the volume down on the TV and laid here and listen to the rain, I love that sound. I turned the heater way up just in case the electricity goes off, I usually wake up cold anyway. For some reason at night am always really warm and then I wake up in the morning and I'm freezing.

I finally get my van back today and I was hoping to be able to go to the lake but it doesn't look like that's going to happen, I was just listening to the news and there is supposed to be thundershowers all day long but maybe we'll get a break and we can at least go over there for an hour or so. Both Brodie and I need it after being without a vehicle for over a week.

Next Monday I go to Valley Medical for patient visits with Cindy. We all pair up and ask any questions and get to know the patients, I'm really looking forward to that. I haven't seen Cindy for a long time and it will be really nice to see her again.

No comments: