Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Manicure and Pedicure

Finally... there's a lady that used to have her own beauty shop and she retired and now she goes to people's homes and does their hair, manicure and pedicure and waxing.  There is about six ladies in the park, including my mom and I, that she does every couple of weeks.  I have been trying to get my mom to get a pedicure because she wears a lot of sandals and she doesn't wear socks.  She decided to do it today but unfortunately I had to leave because I had an appointment with my dental hygienist.  When I got back I called her but she was at her friend Chris's.  When I asked her why she was there there was a long pause so I told her she could tell me later and she said "it might be much later", that cannot be good news.  I hear that Chris is really not doing very well and getting worse every day.  She has been a really good friend of my moms for many years, I wish there was something I could do.

Tomorrow I'm finally going to be able to go to Santa Cruz and get updated pictures on the progress of my house.  I have not seen it since before they started and I'm so excited.

No comments: