Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Good girl...

Today was a really good day.  As I started to leave the house I took Brodie out to wait for the van and this little dog from down the street came running out from the neighbor's house and when Brodie saw him she started barking and ran towards him.  I yelled for her to stop and she did and then she turned around and got into the van, I was so thrilled because I didn't think she listened to me that well, I was so proud of her I took her to the store and bought her a piece of beef jerky.  Jack is a little Russell Terrier that lives down the street and goes around the neighborhood and leaves little presents on everybody's front lawn, Brodie does not like him at all.

I was going to take Brodie downtown to walk around for a while but when I got there it looked like they were setting up for some kind of NASCAR race.  They had part of the lanes blocked off in huge bleachers around the park.  Instead I decided to take her to the big park on Curtner.  I love this park because it reminds me of the place I live when I grew up, a lot of redwood trees and a really nice breeze.  It's always really hard to find a place to park in front of the park but I drove around back and there was tons of parking.  I went to get something to eat at this place that got a really good review on a web site that I follow called Jatbar, Jason and Terrys Bay Area reviews.  It was a hole in the wall Mexican restaurant and the food was AWESOME.  I had the super taco which was recommended on the site, cheese quesadillas and a bowl salad... I will definitely be going back.

Last Saturday my contractor's daughter took me to Santa Cruz to see the progress on my new home, it is so exciting to see the progress.  They had it framed out and you could actually see how it was going to look.

No comments: