Tuesday, August 7, 2007

concrete...

It has been a while since I've written anything.  Let me see...

Saturday Leticia and her husband renewed their wedding vows.  It has been 20 years and they decided to go through with it again.  I wasn't able to go because all of my caregivers are pretty much related and I didn't want any of them to have to miss anything because they had to get me up or put me to bed, even though they said it would be no problem.  I had a nice relaxing weekend in bed and lots of time to myself.

On Saturday Angie, my contractor's daughter, came by and we went over  the tile, wood flooring and the granite counter tops again, for some reason I'm having a really hard time trying to pick out the granite.  She's going to take me to the granite place one more time I need to make a final decision.

On Monday I took Brodie to a schoolyard that I found a couple weeks ago that was abandoned.  I have taken her there are a couple of times and I'm kind of bumbed that I found it so late in the summer because school is almost about to start.

Today I met with the realtor and is trying to sell this place and it wasn't really all that good news.  I know there is the perfect buyer for this house the problem is finding them.  I'm going to take some more flyers to Valley medical Center and Stanford and we'll see what happens.

Charlie called and said that they poured all of the concrete at my new place, he said after that for the concrete everything else does really fast so I'm even more excited.I can not wait to go back and see it and take pictures.

Charlie and I were kind of reminiscing and he said that he has known my family since Stanley was a year-old, now he's 48 years old... that is a long time.

No comments: