Wednesday, August 29, 2007

SOLD

I finally accepted an offer on my house so it looks like I need to be out of here in 40 days, from when I'm not sure yet.  I'm going to be living with my mom for about six months until my house is ready.  I've been looking into companies that pack stuff for you but it is very expensive so I don't know what I'm going to do.  I'm also trying to decide if I should keep my stuff in storage here in San Jose where in Santa Cruz where I am moving.

Tonight I'm going to the support group at Valley medical.  I haven't been there for a long time and I keep saying I'm going to go back because I really enjoy it with something always seems to come up, I hope nothing does today.  Today my friend Cindy and I are on the calendar to do patient visits.  I'm not sure what that is but I guess I'm ready for it.    

I have so much fun at the support group talking to everyone.  I don't know why but every Monday something seems to come up but I really do miss going and going to give it my best effort from now on,at least until I move.

Tomorrow I'm going to Costo where are we seem to get a little out of hand but I'm going to try to hold down.

Next Saturday I'm going back to Santa Cruz to take pictures of the progress of my home.  Charlie said that the subfloor is in and the framing is all done so I'll be able to better see what it's going to look like, I'm so excited.

My brother David is going to come down at the end of September and help me move and help hook up my TV and stereo system and Max in my mom's house temporarily.

No comments: