Sunday, August 12, 2007

cousin Debbie

My cousin Debbie called me this morning.  I have not seen or heard from her for about six or seven years, it was really great to hear from her.  Her, her husband and their three kids live in Las Vegas and she said that her husband is going to be in Sacramento towards the end of this month so while he is working she's going to come and stay here for a couple of days.  Corinne will be here and she has a son about her age so that will be great.  I am so excited to see her again.

As it ended up I did not get to go to the movies.  It sounds like my mom has a flood underneath her house so she's waiting for a plumber to see what the damage is... it seems like it is always something.

I had a really nice relaxing weekend.  On the weekends I only have an attendant for a couple of hours in the morning so unless I have family or friends over the usually stay in bed, relax and watch movies.  I feel really bad for Brodie but she's getting pretty good about staying on the treadmill and she seems to be tired after.

Tomorrow I will take her to the lake so we can run around and get some fresh air, there's usually nobody there in the early morning so I can let her run around and have some fun.

No comments: