Tuesday, August 21, 2007

my busy life, I would not change it from the world

On Saturday my contractor's daughter, Angie, took me to Santa Cruz to take updated pictures of my new house.  I cannot believe how fast it is coming along.  Santa Cruz is supposed to be the hardest place to get building permit and really difficult to pass inspections.  The concrete is poured in the houses all framed so I can actually tell where and what each room is.

Stanley brought Corinne here on Friday and stayed all day Saturday to repair things in my house and my mom's.  He ended up going home early Sunday morning and Corinne stayed here.  On Monday we went to Oak Ridge Mall and got some glitter stuff for Stalina to do Corinnes hair and makeup and then went to the Sushi Boat restaurant in the mall and it was really good.  Corinne said she had had California rolls one time before and loved them and wanted to try them again.  On Tuesday we went to Happy Hollow Park and zoo and had a really good time.  There was one area that I was approached by one of the parks security and asked to not bring Brodie in the area.  The animals in this area were very prone to heart attacks and it was just a safety precaution.  Tomorrow we are going to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, that I am really excited about.

Tomorrow my cousin Debbie and her two kids are coming to visit and it sounds like they're going to stay for about three or four days.

I got some bad news the other day.  My cousin Kelly has cervical cancer.  In the last couple of years Kelly has stayed here was me a lost and I have gotten to know her pretty well and I'm really glad for that because she is awesome.  Her husband Tom called my mom and told her that everything went well and Kelly is back home.

My little brother David called me today and when I called him back he told me that his daughter, Deziree, was in an accident.  She was backing out of the driveway and thought that she hit her cat so she stopped and got out to check and forgot to set the parking brake.  She was dragged and the van ran over her arm.  Luckily she is okay... and the cat is okay too.

No comments: