Friday, August 24, 2007

Monterey Bay Aquarium

We almost didn't get to go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.  Right before we were getting ready to leave Brodie started breathing really weird so we ended up rushing her to the vet.  I was a little worried because we had taken her to the zoo today before, probably not a good idea.  The vet said that she was just trying to cough and that she would be okay.  We went to the Monterey Bay aquarium and my mom stayed here and babysat Brodie.  We have a really great time at the aquarium and even got to take some pictures before my camera broke.

Thursday I just stayed in bed and relaxed and Janet came to get Corinne to take her home, we had a really nice visit and of course it when my way too fast.

My realtor called me yesterday and it looks like we finally got an offer on this place, were supposed to meet this morning at 10 a.m. to talk about it.  It sounds like the guy that wants to buy this place is a veteran and he wants to buy this place cheaper and have me take all of the handicapped stuff out because the VA hospital will put it in for him for free.  I know there is the perfect person for family out there for this place as it is and I hope that we find them in the next couple of months.

I never heard anything else from my cousin Debbie and she never did show up.  I understand that the fair is in town in Sacramento so maybe they decided to stay there.

No comments: