Thursday, August 9, 2007

another fast week...

Today was a really nice day.  Luckily I got to take a bath and get up before they shut the water off.  Apparently something happened down the street and they had to shut the water off throughout the park.  As I was leaving I saw Donna from across the street so I talked to her for a while, she is such a neat lady.

I took Brodie over to Hellier school and let her run around for awhile, pretty soon school is going to start and we won't be able to do that until next summer.  Then I went grocery shopping and bought way too much food, I know I shouldn't go grocery shopping when I'm hungry.

Tomorrow I'm going to take Brodie over to the lake in the morning and then go to the movies, to see The Bourne Ultimatum, and then go out to eat at the Macaroni Grill that they just opened over by Eastridge.

My ex-boyfriend called and he's going to be in this area to visit a friend who just lost his brother so he wants to come by and say hello.

A friend that I met on Yahoo awhile back message to me tonight.  I haven't heard from him for several months and it was really great to talk to him again.  He has a great sense of humor and is really fun to talk to.

No comments: