Thursday, February 3, 2005

Catching up

It has been a very long time since I have written
anything in here and a lot has happened so I will
try to catch up.

On October 28th Aubry came here for Halloween. She
helped decorate and she passed out candy. She dressed
up as a pirate and Brodie and I dressed up as a
scarecrow.


On November 14th we went to the abilities expo Santa
Clara I wanted to go on Friday because I figured there
would be more stuff and fewer people.  We ended up going
on Sunday and everyone was basically packed up and gone.

November 19th I started training new injuries at the hospital
to use the dragon VoiceType program. I was really nervous about
it but once I got there I really enjoyed it.

My brother and his family came down for Thanksfgiving
and we had a huge dinner.


On Dec 4th Rosie took my Mom and I to Vassona Park to see
the Christmas display, it was gorgous.

On Dec. 16th we went to go see Keith Urban and
HE TUOCHED ME...
we didn't have very good seats but for some reason
the seats were we were supposed to be was closed off
and we ended up really close.  It was an awsome concert.


My brother and his family came here for Christmas.
The kids get so excited and I love to watch them
open their gifts.

January was really busy and so much fun.  My brother Dave came down
for about four days, my cousin Kelly and her twin brother Kevin and
my Aunt Bobby were here also.  My Gramps brother is here for two months
and my Mom is staying here with me. 

No comments: