Monday, February 21, 2005

More visitors

I found a couple that will come out to my house once a week and give Brodie a bath, clip her nails, clean her ears and brush her teeth, pretty cool.

On the 11th my friends Char and Lisa came to visit. It never seems to be long enough but we always have a good time. Of course we had to go to Pedro's in Los Gatos for nachos. We really didn't do too much else except to chat and catch up.  Char is coming out this summer with her son Brian.

On Saturday my brother, his wife and kids came and cooked dinner. There was a wedding shower for a family friend and we had a really nice dinner after that.

There was a dog show all this weekend across the street at the fairgrounds that I missed because my van broke down again. I took it in on Thursday to get fixed and they told me they needed to order a part and it would not be here until the end of next week. I told them I did not want to be all weekend without my vehicle but when we went to pick it up we found out after we got it home that we could not use it. When Lulu put down the ramp to clean it out she could not get it back up so we had to call and have the guy from the repair place come out to close the van. I get to wait after all.

 

No comments: