Sunday, February 27, 2005

Just another day

I ended up renting a van because I wasn't able to use mine. The place that I take it to be fixed said that they had to order a part and I told them I didn't want to be without a vehicle over the weekend so they said we could pick it up what they didn't tell me was that I wouldn't be able to use it. We had to call and have Chino come over after work because we let the ramp down and couldn't get it back up. The part was supposed to be here by last Friday when I never got a call so I guess I'm going to have to rent this one for a little bit longer. The van that I rented is only six months old. I like the ramp a lot better than mine because instead of folding up its slides underneath the vehicle. Also you can unlock the door and let the ramp out before you get to the vehicle.

Friday we went to Happy Hound, a little place in Los Gatos where we used to go have lunch when we were in high school and took Brodie and Tue Tue to Oak Meadow Park to get some exercise. Brodie is starting to get really aggressive around other animals and I need to break that really quickly. There are a lot of dogs at Oak Meadow Park so I figured that would be a good place to get her used to being around dogs without becoming aggressive. I bought her a 10 foot retractable leash so she could run around and play on the grass the little. She did really good until she saw a squirrel. She took off after the squirrel and broke the Halti off of her nose and chase the squirrel up a tree... I decided it was time to go home and try again another day.

I finally found a guy to come to my house and you all the maintenance that has been building up for about two years. I mentioned that I needed somebody to Lisa and she said that her husband did maintenance and might be able to help me out. He came out on Saturday and started of some of the staff and he does a very good job, he seems to be very knowledgeable about just about everything.

Today, Sunday, my mom and I went to see Because of Winn-Dixie and it was a very cute movie.

I'm laying here with my door open listening to the rain outside, I love the way it sounds.

No comments: