Thursday, May 12, 2005

Mothers Day

Today is a pretty mellow day, I stayed in bed because Lulu took the day off as it is her birthday. It is beautiful outside and I have the French doors open so I can see outside as well as the sun coming in from my new skylight.

Last Tuesday Dave came down. It wasn't a very long visit but it sure was nice. He called on Sunday to which my mom happy Mother's Day and said he would like to come on Tuesday to take her to lunch. While he was here we went to Circuit City to order a TV for my room because mine is going out. He helped me pick out a flatscreen TV to hang on the wall and they will be here on Tuesday to install it, I cannot wait to start watching it.

Last Monday my mom and I watched the beginning of a movie about Elvis Presley and we watched the end of it last night, is going to be another special on Friday from the Presley's point of view... I hate when they stretch it out like this.

No comments: