Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Nothing really

last weekend was kind of a relaxing weekend. I was trying to figure out how TiVo works and it is really awesome. I don't believe that I will ever comprehend how it works but it sure is cool.

Monday I went back over to Circuit City to talk to Gilbert, the guy that sold me my television. He told me that he would come over and program the television so I can use it with Multimedia Max. It doesn't look like it's very hard to do but I cannot do it by myself. While I was there I decided to get surround sound for my bedroom also, this is where I spend most of my time and I think he will make it sound all that much better.

Today I went to Gilroy, I had an appointment at Transitions to get some work done on my wheelchair. They readjusted my laderals, fixed my drive control and replace the seat cushion. Then they came back and had an appointment with Tony to get my SP tube changed.

 

No comments: