Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cribbage

I had a really nice birthday.  My mom called me this morning, David called me this afternoon, Stanley sent me a package, I got a card from my good friend Johnny and my longtime friend from New Mexico, Rick, called me.  I met Rick several years ago online and we became fast friends, we never seem to run out of things to talk about.  When I move to Santa Cruz Rick promise that he would come to my house warming party.

Yesterday I had an appointment with Dr. Yim and as usual he was very impressed with the progress in my right arm.  He said it's about time to go back to Stanford to do more research study so I'm just waiting for Lisa to call or e-mail me.

Tomorrow I'm going over to Valley Medical.  Sue called me and asked me if I would bring my van over for a couple of the recovering injury people to try out.  This way they can see if they can fit in a minivan comfortably or if they need to get a full-size van.  Later that evening my uncle and aunt, Ellen, Rex and Sandy and possibly another couple are going to come over and play cards.  We're going out to eat first and then probably come back here.  It is always so much fun to play cards with them.

No comments: