Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Deziree visiting

This was a really nice weekend.  Deziree came down from Georgia for the weekend and to go to a book signing at Barnes & Noble.  Saturday we just kind of hung around and watched movies.  Sunday we went to Eastridge Mall and saw Spiderman 3 and ate mall food.  My favorite is the Chinese Gourmet and I always get the same thing, Chow Main, eggplant and tofu and orange chicken.  My mom and Deziree got a sandwich from Subway.  Deziree went back home on Monday, it always seems to go by really fast.

At the end of June my nephew David and Deziree are coming down for a week so I'm trying to find entertaining things to do.  Last year we went to the Pleasanton Fair to see Carrot Top, I have gone there to see him for the last four or five years.

In July, about the middle of the month, both of my brothers and their families will be here and I am so excited.  We're going to go see the new Harry Potter movie at the IMAX theater downtown.  There is a restaurant right across the street that have been wanting to go to for a long time so that will be the perfect opportunity.

Today Brodie is that the groomers so it's going to feel kind of weird going anywhere without her.  I'm going downtown to pick up some pants that I had made and then to Costco and then grocery shopping.

Tomorrow and Friday I have OT with Lynn at Valley Medical.  Yesterday Brodie had a vet appointment and we got there early so I went to Almaden Lake to cruise around for awhile.  A guy on a bicycle stopped to ask me about the park because he had just moved here from Colorado.  I got to talking to him and found out we know a lot of the same people at Valley Medical.  He does films about spinal cord and head injury.  He was a very nice man and hopefully I will see him again.

No comments: