Monday, May 28, 2007

Kelly visiting

This was a really nice weekend.  On Saturday I went looking for flooring for my new house.  Whole Foods had a customer appreciation Day and they had a free barbecue for everybody who stopped by.  They had hot dogs and fish shish kebabs, garlic bread, potato chips, macaroni salad and fresh pineapple.  In the evening my Uncle Dick, Ellen, Rex and Sandy, my mom and I got together to play some Cribbage, they are always so much fun.  Ellen brought some lasagna and a salad and then we had some desert.

Kelly came here on Sunday and we were going to drive to Santa Cruz and look at the new house but by the time we got to Highway 17 the traffic was so ridiculous we decided to turn around and go another day.  We went to a little Mexican restaurant which had really great food and then we dropped my mom off and Kelly and I went to the mall and watched the new Pirates of the Caribbean.

Today I'm just taking it easy and enjoying a little time to myself.  Brody has not been feeling well and she was really sick all day Saturday but she seems to be doing fine now so she needs a rest also.  Pat, the realtor, came by this morning to drop off some flyers for the House and tomorrow were getting together to discuss putting it on MLS, she did a really nice job on the Flyers.

In July Stanley and his family and David and his family are going to come down for a weekend and Kelly's going to try to see if she can be here, I hope she can.

No comments: