Sunday, May 20, 2007

sometimes life is just full of surprises...

I got my cast off last Wednesday and started OT on Friday.  Everyone was impressed with how well the operation came out and the strength that I have now in my right arm.  I think I'm still going to switch the control of my chair over to the left side and see if I can drive with my left hand, my OT said that it would be really good idea.

I'm taking it easy this weekend because next weekend is going to be really busy.  I'm going on Saturday morning to pick out flooring for my new house and Saturday evening I'm going to Lulu's birthday party.  Kelly is going to be here Saturday evening and we're going to spend the day together on Sunday, maybe go to Santa Cruz and have sushi at Momo's, and then she has to go back to San Francisco on Monday.

My ex contacted me by e-mail last week to my surprise.  I have not talked to him for about 10 years but it was nice to catch up on what he was doing and where he was.  Next month he's going to help a friend of his move and he said he might stop by for a visit.

Is really a beautiful evening.  I'm sitting here watching movies and through my skylight it is so clear outside I can see some moon, it is not a full moon but it is beautiful.

No comments: