Friday, June 8, 2007

Progress in Santa Cruz

Today is going to be a nice relaxing day.  I have a lot of movies that I got from pay-per-view and after my morning attendant leaves I'm going to watch them.

Yesterday I went to OT at Valley Medical and Lynn said that I am doing so well she already discharged me.  The grip on my right hand is so amazing I cannot help but lift everything I can, it is really a great feeling.

When I met Tom in the park the other day he was really amazed at how much I can move my arms for my level of injury.  It really motivates me to do the best that I can.  Lisa from Stanford wants me to do more testing probably next month, her and her staff are so cool is nice to hang out with them.

Tomorrow I'm going to Santa Cruz in the morning to take pictures of the progress on my new house.  I have not seen it since it got started but I hear they are making a lot of progress.  After that I was supposed to go to OT with Lynn but since she discharged me I don't have to go so I probably just go to the lake and cruise around for awhile.

This weekend is going to be pretty slow.  Saturday I don't have anything planned but I think on Sunday my mom and I are going to go to the movies and out to eat.  We used to do it once a week but then both of our lives got pretty busy and we haven't done it for a while.

I cannot wait to move to Santa Cruz.  I met someone yesterday at Valley Medical that lives there, in fact right up the street from where I'm going to live.  My houses on a cul-de-sac and from what I hear everybody there is very friendly and they have a lot of block parties and barbecues.

No comments: