Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Goodbye to Château La Salle...

The dishes that Heather makes are so gorgeous and I was thinking last night I should start taking pictures of them and putting them on my journal, describing them just doesn't do justice.

When Heather was here yesterday she left some salmon, the cooking instructions and this killer sauce, some sautéed spinach and some brown rice for Cassie to heat up for me.  I think last night I forgot to mention that Heather also brought over some cappuccino cheesecake, I never was much for sweets but this cheesecake was AWESOME.

I really do not like commercials but if I had to pick one that was my favorite I would have to say the stain remover commercial, I don't know which product it is for.  A guy comes in for an interview and he has a stain on his shirt so while the guy is interviewing him he cannot hear what he is saying because all he can hear is the stain muttering really loud, no matter how many times I see this commercial it still cracks me up.

My uncle and aunt have been running around all day, actually for about a week, getting ready to go on vacation.  Every year they meet a big group of people around the Fort Bragg area and from what it sounds like they just have a great time, they both really need it.

I finally got an offer on my house in San Jose that sounds pretty decent so hopefully I will finally be rid of it, right now I'm still paying space rent and I've really anxious to just get rid of it and not look back.

I was talking to Carrie, the massage therapist, and somehow the conversation got around to relationships.  She told me that she has been with her husband for I think she said 17 years and she said that he always has been and still is her best friend, I think that is so cool.  My cousin and her husband are the same way, they just never get tired of each other.  I have had very few relationships and I have never felt that way.  I think I always worried too much about what they think instead of being myself and feeling comfortable enough say or doing anything, I don't know if I have really felt comfortable enough with anybody to feel like I can say anything I want, I'm afraid to hurt anybody's feelingsor say the wrong thing.  I wish I could find somebody that I felt that comfortable with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good that you got an offer for your house!!! that's great in this economy for sure!

oh my gosh, yes, do take the pictures of Heather's creations!! I would love to see them! and cappucino cheesecake! yum! cheesecake is my favorite dessert; if I ever am up in your part of California, I'll have to find out again where Heather works so I can eat there

that is a cute commercial :)

hope Wednesday is good for you; how is Brodie doing?

betty

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I want pictures of those foods, I get hungry enough just reading about them!

I've only had a few men I have felt that comfortable with, & mostly I think that was my fault. I only let a certain part of myself loose in most relationships...I know what you mean. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

I would love to see t he dishes that Heather makes. She sounds like a great cook. ...love, Christine

Anonymous said...

What are you doing you  see to be so so much ?