Saturday, March 26, 2005

Family visiting

I had to take my van to be repaired any cost over $1200... it is definitely time to get a new van. I think next time I'm going to get a full-sized van because right now I have a minivan and I can't see out the windows because I am so tall and I think a lift instead of a ramp because I keep hitting my head on the threshold when I get in.

My youngest nephew from Modesto is coming here tomorrow night to stay for about a week. He is a middle child just like I was and he is very sweet and always helpfull. I'm trying to think of things that we can do so that he will not get bored. I want to take him to Marriott's Great American, Bonfonte Gardens, IMAX theater and probably anything else that he wants to do... he deserves to be spoiled.

 

My brother David is going to bring his youngest daughter and his youngest son, only son, for a visit on Wednesday night or Thursday morning and they are staying until Sunday. My older brother, Stanley, is going to bring his family on Thursday and stay until Saturday, I am really excited about that.

No comments: