Wednesday, March 9, 2005

visitors

Today was a really good day. I had to go to Home Depot this morning to get a new toilet seat for the guest bathroom. While I was there I got a couple of things to wash off the front porch and the dog run.

Susan and René from Valley Medical broght a couple of guys over, Steve and Matt to check out my home environment. Matt's injury was a C-5 and I'm not sure what Steve's was but he was on a vent. They were very impressed and I can tell it gave them something to look forward to when they get out of the hospital and go back home.

Juliet fixed up the porch with a plant and it looks really nice. She also cleaned off the patio furniture and put some plants on the bottom of the ramp. I'm having a lot of company over this weekend because of my grandpa's 90th birthday.

No comments: