Saturday, March 19, 2005

Sky lights

I finally got my skylight put in my bedroom and bathroom. They were supposed to be installed before they brought my home here but they did not do it and I didn't notice until it was too late. Somebody recommended these two guys, Pete and Jerry, and they did a really nice job.

I didn't have an attendant here for the last three mornings. Gloria hurt her back so they do not feel comfortable sending her back. They were going to send Madonna back but she ended up in the emergency room at the hospital. Then they were going to send Mieshia but she got sick also.

 

In two weeks my brother will be here from Georgia for a week and little David will be here. I think David is bringing Desiree and JohnPatrick and possibly Aubrey and hopefully it will be nice whether so we can get out and keep busy.

No comments: