Monday, June 6, 2005

Brodies surgery

I just called and they said that Brodies surgery went great and she is doing fine. They're going to let her rest for a little bit and then we can go and pick her up and bring her home. I miss my baby.

Next Friday were going to Modesto to see Robert graduate from middle school, I can't believe he's going into high school next year. Were bringing the kids back with us for the weekend so Stanley and Janet can celebrate their anniversary alone. On Saturday we're going to take them to Peramount Great America and then on Sunday were taking them to Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk.  Kelly said she would drive.

The weekend after next is going to be my birthday and David is coming down for the weekend. It's so nice that he works for Delta and can do this.  I cannot believe that I'm going to be 44 but it will be great to have my brother and my cousin, along with the rest of my family and friends, to spend it with me.

No comments: