Thursday, June 23, 2005

A great day

Today was a really great day. David and Deziree made manicotti for dinner and a really killer salad, it was awesome. They were supposed to stay until tomorrow night but instead they have to leave tomorrow at noon, it's always great to see them but their visits always seems so short.

After dinner my cousin Michael called and we talked for a long time, he and I were really close growing up and always the best of friends. I haven't talked to him for a long time and we promised to keep in touch. I also got to talk to my cousin Steve that I haven't talked to for about 20 years. He sounded really good and he also said he was going to keep in touch, I didn't get to talk to him very long but he's going to call me tomorrow and I can't wait to catch up with him also.

Tomorrow I have an appointment at wound care, I'm starting to feel like I live there.

No comments: