Monday, June 13, 2005

Star Wars lll

On Saturday Robert and I went to see Star Wars. He had seen it once before but I didn't, it was a great movie. Lulu went with David and Corinne and they went to see Shark Boy and Lover Girl. I didn't know that Shark Boy and Lover Girl were 3-D, now I'm going to have to see that one because they said it was great. David left his glasses in my wheelchair pocket so Lulu gave him hers and she didn't get to see it in 3-D Saturday night we watched a couple of movies on TV, 50 First Dates and Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. It feels so good at night when we are all in my room on my bed watching TV and talking. Stanley came and got them on Sunday and they left after we ate breakfast.

Sunday night somebody called and said that they have my dog. I almost didn't call them back but I'm glad I did. When I called the lady back I told her that my dog was right here but she apparently had Keisha. I gave Keisha to my sister-in-law's brother in Modesto and apparently she had gotten away. When I called my brother Stanley he said that Janet and Corinne had been out looking for her for a couple of hours.

No comments: