Friday, August 12, 2005

Family get together

What a nice relaxing couple of days, I just stayed in bed and watched movies and chatted on the computer, I have not done that for a long time

This is going to be another busy weekend. My grandpa wants to go to Santa Cruz today and it looks like tomorrow there's going to be about 26 people here. I'm going to go to Costco later on to get the stuff for the party. We decided to just have cold cuts and potluck.

A cat had some kittens under the neighbors shed and yesterday Brodie got one. I have to remember she is still a dog and you just can't take that away but it was really sad. One of the guys from security came down to take it across the street to the animal shelter, I'm hoping they can come and get the other kittens before Brodie gets them also.

No comments: