Sunday, August 21, 2005

The week went by too fast

Great America wasn't as crowded as I thought and the weather was perfect. We got there about 11 a.m. and the day just seem to go by too fast. Lulu brought her daughter, Stelina, so David would have somebody to hang out with and they got along great and had a very good time. We got way too much sun and ate way too much junk food.

On Saturday we just hung around here and watched a bunch of movies. Stanley, Robert and Corinne are going to come down today and spend the night and they're all leaving tomorrow.

Next week is going to be a busy week and I am ready. We had a problem opening the door of the van on Friday so it looks like I need to take that into get repaired so I'll probably rent a full-size van from Wheelchair Getaways so that Lulu and my Mom can get used to driving a full-size van because that's what I'm going to get next.

No comments: