Monday, August 22, 2005

Family visit

Today was just the greatest day. We have such a wonderful time and I am so wound up I bet that I won't be able to sleep tonight. Stanley, Robert, David and Corinne came down yesterday to spend the night. Last night we watched a couple of movies and had some KFC. It feels really good... I have this big huge house but everybody gathers in my room and on my bed and we all watched movies and talk.

Today we had the same problem we usually always have, what to do and where to go. We decided to go to the Gilroy outlets and go shopping and it was a great decision because I think we all had a great time. One of my favorite places to eat is Antie Andies, I love their pretzels. We had a pretzel and some sodas and I brought a couple home for tomorrow. We did some more shopping and then came back and got Gramps and Mom and went to Sizzler's for dinner. Gramps is going to be moving to Arizona in a couple of days and I'm going to miss him very much.

No comments: