Saturday, January 14, 2006

Brothers visiting for the weekend

My brother David had talked about coming here in January to fix me up with a new computer,mine has not been working very well for several months. He called on Thursday to say he would be coming either Sunday or Monday and called back today and said he was coming tomorrow, Sunday. When Stanley found out he decided to come to as he has Sundays off so I am very excited. I think David is bringing JohnPatrick and they will stay until Wednesday afternoon but unfortunately Stanley has to work on Monday so him and his family will be going home tomorrow evening. It is always so nice to see everybody but unfortunately the time goes by way too fast. My neighbor told me about a really good restaurant in San Francisco and it looks like that is where we might go to get the computer so I want to give it a try.

One of the chambers on my bed, it's an alternating mattress, quit working last weekend so I called Hill-Rom and they came out on Tuesday to fix it. Of course I worked really well for a day or two and of course wasn't working again Thursday evening so I called them Friday morning and they said they were busy but they would be out, they never made it. Hopefully I will see them early next week and they will just bring me a new mattress.

No comments: