Sunday, January 8, 2006

The weekend

I cannot believe how tired I am after the vacation. I did a lot of sleeping last week which felt really great because I generally don't sleep very much but it just seem like were ever I went I couldn't wait to get back home and back into my bed.

I didn't sleep very good last night and I slept a little bit this morning but mostly I just took a bath and played cribbage and gin on Pogo. I met a lot of really interesting people and my friend Jeff from Stockton came in and played for a little while, he is always a lot of fun. He teases me about cheating and usually makes everybody else in the room laugh. Mostly we played cribbage and he teases me about bringing tomato juice because if you get skunked he says tomato juice takes the smell a way.

I promised myself that next week I was going to go see a movie at least three times, I always say I'm going to but I never do. If I believed in New Year's resolutions that would probably have been one.

No comments: