Tuesday, January 24, 2006

New computer

We ended up having a really nice visit in David
stayed until Friday. On Sunday Juliette cooked
a roast with some vegetables so we didn't have
to worry about what you have for dinner so we
just hung around and visited.

On Monday we set out to find a computer.  I guess
they're phasing out computers with serial ports
and because of all the programs on my computer
I need one so they were easy to find.  We went to
The Cheesecake Factory for lunch, I love that
place.  And we made it home right before the battery
on my chair died.

The rest of the week was basically installing everything
on my new computer and getting rid of this that I
don't need any more, I have about three books full.

David is going to come back in March with his
brother-in-law in this time it's going to be all fun.

My Moms water softener
broke so we went to get her a new one and JohnPatrick
and I got last, we were supposed to meet them at
Sears but we were waiting out in front of Macy's.
We ate dinner at Red Robin and came home.

No comments: