Saturday, February 11, 2006

Another weekend

Another quiet weekend but it has been a busy week
so I am kind of glad to be able to relax and watch
movies.  Keith came over to fix the door in the kitchen
that I got caught on my chair yesterday and ripped off
the hinges turning my chair around in the kitchen, that
is the second time that I did that this month.  Luckily
you can pretty much fix anything.  Frank came by to say
hello and George and Juliet also came by.

I'm going to Stockton in a couple of weeks for my cousins
son's daughters first birthday party.  I haven't seen Sean
or Amanda for a very long time and it will be nice to see
my Aunt Marlene and Terrie also.

Next weekend Sissy and char will be here and I'm excited.
Char is going to bring her husband or a couple of days
and that will be just the girl.  I'm sure we'll go to Los Gatos
and have lunch at Pedro's because we always do.

Monday Keith is going to replace the flooring by my bathroom
that my canine companion ruined by urinating in the hallway.
It seems like I keep finding more things for the poor guy to do
but he does such a good job with everything that he does.

Next week I have the last of my series of doctors appointments,
it is about time, now I can make an appointment with Dr. miner
and get a prescription for my exercise bicycle finally.  I can't
wait to start exercising and I hope it will help my quad gut.  I am
trying H wave and that is helping but I want the muscles to build up
also.

I'm watching dirty dancing again, no matter how many times I watch
that movie I always cry and end up watching it again.

No comments: