Monday, February 13, 2006

Support group at Valley Medical Center

Well I finally did it.  I kept wanting to go back to the
support groups and I almost got nervous and chickened out
but I made myself go and I'm really glad that I did.  Marie
the psychologist from when I was there showed up so I felt
a lot better, I saw her when I went to OT for awhile and she
was trying to encourage me to go back and I really wanted to
but I was nervous.  When I quit doing something that is routine
I always get really nervous about starting it up again.  I met
a couple of really neat people and gave them my card so we can
keep in contact.

I got the first picture today of my niece Aubrey since she
got pregnant, she looks so beautiful and so happy.  They are
having a baby shower for her in Georgia and I'm kind of excited
about going.  My brother David said that he would fly here and
slide down there with me, it is about a five hour flight and I
have to transfer into a regular seat for the journey.


Today was my neighbor Anns birthday.  My Mom made
what is called a kitty litter cake.  It didn't look
very appetizing but it tasted great.  They play cards
at the center and asked me to come down during their break
to have some take and I took some pictures.  I am going to
print out the pictures and frame them for her for her birthday.

No comments: