Thursday, February 2, 2006

Josh Gracin

The weather has been really nice so I have been
out and about as much as possible.  I tried to take
Brodie to the Park at least once a day and she is
loving it and so am I.  I wish I could sleep like this
dog, when we get home she walks in the house, gets a
drink out of the toilet, walks over to her bed and lays
down and she is out.  Here it is at 5 a.m. and
cannot sleep.

This weekend is the Super Bowl and a lot of people are
really excited, I don't really see what the excitement is.
I don't normally watch it but a couple years ago my neighbors
came over and we had a barbecue and watched it and it was
worth it but only because of the food.  I'm pretty sure
that this weekend I will not be watching it.

I'm going today to get tickets to say Josh Gracin at
The Rodeo Club.  I heard about it on the radio.  Tomorrow
I'm going to go see Cheaper by the Dozen 2.  My friend Jesse
got me some free passes.

No comments: