Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Char and Lisa

Char and Lisa were supposed to be here on Friday but unfortunately
Char and her husband had to stay overnight in Texas because of the
weather.  They finally made it on Saturday is and we had a really
great visit.  I had never met Chars husband before and he is a very
sweet man.  We ordered pizza and watched the wedding crashers.
Unfortunately, he had to leave the next day to go back home.

Saturday we just hung out and talked and Sunday we did the same.
I still don't have evening attendant on the weekends but we had
a good time.  Saturday evening we ordered Chinese food and Lisa
had to call her husband to come and fix her car because one of
the hoses on her car broke.  Bob brought her daughter Tiffany
will I have not seen for several years, she is very beautiful
and going to be a heartbreaker... well she already is.

Monday we went to The Cheesecake Factory and then walked around
the mall for a while.  Every time I go to The Cheesecake Factory
I did something different and it is always awesome.  This time
I had steak Diane and it was unbelievably good.  I didn't have room
for cheesecake so I brought some home, peach cobbler cheesecake.
For dinner we ordered some Mexican food although we were very hungry
after the great lunch.  Of course once again I forgot to take pictures.

Tomorrow Keith is going to install the lights on the front and rear
steps so it will be a lot easier to see outside and the lights that
he got for me looks great.  The weather is starting to get nice again.

No comments: