Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Camping

It looks like next I'm going to try camping. My aunt and my uncle and their friends are always going camping and it always looks like so much fun but I have been afraid to try it in the past. They're always talking about sitting around watching the sunset, barbecuing, hiking and just enjoying the outdoors and the wildlife and it just sounds like so much fun. Ever since we drove to Arizona and to Disneyland and I flew to Georgia I am ready to try anything and everything, I wish it would have tried it a lot sooner.

Yesterday Dave and Uncle Dick fixed my bed. It seemed like the center of the bed was always really low and it felt like I was falling into a hole, it was very uncomfortable. All it took was a little ingenuity and some foam and my bed is more comfortable than it has ever been, I'm so glad that I have such a smart family.

No comments: